* * CLICK HERE TO GET 10% OFF AND SAVE OVER £200 * *
The Advanced Level Diploma represents 20 years of clinical practice distilled into 20 hours of video lectures, covering 72 topics, accompanied by 105 handouts including case studies, research papers, point selections, herbal formulae, handouts to use with your patients and quizzes to help you learn.
This Diploma is the entry point to my community, where over the last few years we've built an amazing network for clinical support, sharing of research, discussion of complex cases and continuous learning.
The Diploma is made up of five courses:
- Reproductive Immunology - Understanding and treating the immune system for fertility and pregnancy
- Treating Complex Diseases of Pregnancy with TCM
- A new approach to PCOS, OHSS and other hormonal issues
- Using TCM to support Artificial Reproductive Techniques
- Renew and reinvigorate your practice with practical marketing techniques
By buying these courses as a package you are saving 10% (over £200) compared to buying them individually.
Getting the Diploma is just the start:
The Diploma is the beginning of a journey not the end of it. When you join this community I will continue to invest in making you the best practitioner you can be. You will be eligible for:
- Access to our private community Facebook Group where our community meets to continue our journey together.
- Access to regular free professional development from guest speakers.
- Free access to support and guidance from me within the Facebook Group.
- Using the Fertility Support Trained logo as a mark of excellence on your website and marketing material (subject to licence conditions).
- Special discounts to further courses from Fertility Support Training including access to VIP options.
- Listing as a qualified practitioner on my website.
Achieving the Diploma is contingent on passing a final assessment (which you can view for free here). In some circumstances, at the company's discretion, you may be required to undertake an additional test or interview before accessing the benefits of the Diploma.
Earn CEU/CPD points:
Each of the five modules are accredited for CPD points with NCCAOM, the California Board, the Florida Board, AACMA, ATMS and NZASA.